Re: [TowerTalk] How do you separate aluminium tubes that arestucktogethe

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How do you separate aluminium tubes that arestucktogether ?
From: "k6xyz" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:37:52 -0600
I have several cans of PB Blaster and it really does work!
I read everything on the can and there are no cautions of use on steel or
aluminum.
I didn't use anti-seize on steel bolts into a rotator and of course they
were stuck so I hosed em' down with the Blaster and they came loose with no
damage.
I have bought it at Pep Boys and AutoZone.
There is only one drawback...or 'issue' as is so popular today......
It stinks!

hehehe

Regards

Dave Harmon