Re: [TowerTalk] Assembly Instructions for 3/16 grips and guywire

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Assembly Instructions for 3/16 grips and guywire
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:12:59 -0500 (EST)
Jim,

Big Grip installation instructions are at:

http://www.preformed.com/artsfest/files/AppProc/SP2049-3.pdf

Use heavy duty thimbles, 3/8 inch is okay.

Typically the big grip is installed so that the first crossover marks are close
to the end of the guy strand, but the distance isn't critical.

73!
Frank
W3LPL