Re: [TowerTalk] Endangered Bird - who ya gonna call?

To: "'Ward Silver'" <hwardsil@gmail.com>,"'Towertalk Reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Endangered Bird - who ya gonna call?
From: "J A Ritter" <w0uce@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:58:15 -0500
Ward:

You just may be on to something; perhaps this kooky bird is a sports fan
that flys in from St. Louis (migrates west to east versus going south for
the winter) and what he is actually trying to tell me is to turn on the big
screen TV so he can watch the game.

I will make up a push button display for him to choose from:  1 Peck for
Baseball, 2 for Basketball, 3 for the Animal Channel and 4 for the Playboy
Channel...

One response said I should bulldoze my house but the tower could stay, yours
indicates the problem may be a simple matter of communications.  Not a
single sole has told me who to go to at the FCC to ask for assistance.
Since this may be a real communications problem they are certainly the
proper agency and would likely commission a ten year study costing say
$100,000,000 to determine what "Red" is trying to tell me.