Re: [TowerTalk] Endangered Bird - who ya gonna call?

To: "'Dale Martin'" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Endangered Bird - who ya gonna call?
From: "J A Ritter" <w0uce@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:39:25 -0500
No way Dale...  If I put out a bowl of Bud Light and the Bird gets a FWI
(Flying While Intoxicated) or he smaks into a tree then I would likely be
charged as an accessory.

I thought you were gonna be a nice guy and offer to let me bring my radio
gear to your QTH for safe keeping and use while the house is being
demolished.  Geesz what kind of friend are you anyway not to offer to store
my gear?