Re: [TowerTalk] Preserving Guy cables

To: "Roger Kissel" <kc8hz@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Preserving Guy cables
From: "Clint Talmadge" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:48:31 -0600
(though a 4in hand grinder with a cutting wheel makes quick work of it), the
annoyance of getting a cut end through an insulator and all the rest of EHS
that tears my old and sensitive hands.   You have some EHS already to make the
ends that is recommended to avoid vandalism and grass fires so that will not be
a factor.

I for one would never consider EHS again, regardless of cost because the well
being of my hands is worth whatever more it costs.

my $0.02 and worth what you paid for it..

Clint - W5CPT

Roger said in part

<snip>