Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Selection Advice Wanted - Heavy Duty

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Selection Advice Wanted - Heavy Duty
From: "Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ" <k6zz@ccis.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:07:24 -0800
The comments about the M2 Orion 2800 and Yaesu 2800
surprised me a bit.  Is the Yaesu 2800 the better choice of
the two for turning a Hygain 205CA and Cushcraft XM-240?  I
have Triex T-15 tower (larger than 25G, samller than 45G)
which won't accommodate the larger rotators.  The Orion may
or may not fit but I'm sure the Yaesu will fit OK.

73, Bob K6ZZ