Re: [TowerTalk] Tower installation

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower installation
From: "Gary - N3JPU" <n3jpu@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:27:27 -0500
Just finishing up on my tower I have been working on for the past 45 days:

Hole (4x4x9')   $300
Concrete, 7 yards       $1400 (includes the cost of the pump truck to pump
it 75' to back yard.
Rebar $300

Did all the rest of the work myself.

Gary Mitchelson
N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD  FM19
USAF MARS and SHARES: AFA1PU
MD/DC State USAF MARS Director AFF1MD
USAF MARS Technical Services Manager AFN1TS
http://www.mitchelson.org/