[TowerTalk] Stub question

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stub question
From: "EC1CT Fernando" <ec1cwg@dxhunters.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:00:37 +0100
by 40 ft or so of coax line at the feedpoint. He said that would help me to
prevent the static but this stub would put the antenna in shortcut as it would
connect in any way the radial system with the copper core of the coax line to
the radio. It doesn´t convince me at all. Just wondering if any of the low
banders here have added any stub to their verticals and how you did it. Thanks
a lot. 73s
BTW: lot of snow in norther spain today. Prop is as bad as the weather....
EC1CT Fernando
E-mail: ec1ct@ure.es