Re: [TowerTalk] Greetings to all

To: "Craig Markley" <cmarkley1@austin.rr.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Greetings to all
From: "Chet Moore" <ChetMoore@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:35:00 -0500
The book you are looking for is the N0AX/K7LXC tri-bander report.  I think I
paid $25 for it.  Best 25 bux I have ever spent.  Send an email to K7LXC on
this reflector and your book will be quickly on its way.

At the time this report was done, I don't think the StepIR was available to
be tested so the StepIR and MonstIR are not covered in the report.

Press on regardless

73

Chet N6ZO