[TowerTalk] Help ID my Tower

To: "Tower Talk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help ID my Tower
From: "Bruce & Gab" <ockmrzr@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:43:01 -0800
I have received a free tower, but I need help identifying it.  Here are the
specs:

3 section, crank-up, lattice
bottom 2 sections are 19'-11"
top section 20'
Measurements taken from the bottom section,
corner-to-corner, each side of the "triangle": 18"
diameter of "pipe" at the 3 corners: 1-1/4"
distance from one horizontal "rung" on the Z-shaped supports to the next:
16"

Several local hams have looked at it and we are agreed that it is a US
Tower, but what model.  Their web site has revealed nil.

Any help???

73 de N7TY

Bruce C. Thompson
Gabrielle T. Steinau