[TowerTalk] Used Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Used Tower
From: "Neil Marlowe" <nmarlowe@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:53:05 -0500
I have acquired a used tower from a friend of mine and am wondering where to
start. The manufacturer is unknown. It is approximately 50 feet in 5
sections. It is steel, not aluminum. I plan on cleaning it up and painting
it. My question is, where do I start with putting it up? I do have some
friends that have experience with installing towers, but I just want to make
sure I have all of the information I need. Can anyone tell me a formula for
deciding how large to make the concrete base?

Thanks in advance,

Neil