Re: [TowerTalk] Used Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Used Tower
From: "Neil Marlowe" <nmarlowe@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:59:10 -0500
Thank you for the response.  I figured it wasn't enough information, but
wasn't sure what was needed.

It is a tapered, tubular with welded cross bracing. I only have the bottom
section (bringing it home a section at a time) but the spacing between legs
at the bottom is about 25". I'll get a few photos of it today and add them
to a website.

In addition, I will say that I only plan on putting a small triband yagi on
it. Right now I am looking at the Mosely TA33jr line. I may possibly also
install a small 2 meter yagi on it. The only other attachment I would
consider is a leg of a loop or dipole. Mainly, I just want a small tribander
on it.

Once I get the pics up, I'll post a location.

Thanks again,

Neil
N4NI