Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Crank Up Tower

To: longrange2@ihtw.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn Crank Up Tower
From: "Larry WA9VRH" <wa9vrh@mtco.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:28:52 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Ken,

I do have some information on Rohn crank ups. Rohn will not admidt (at
least the last time I asked) I will have to dig the information out but be
happy to scan and send to you. I have QST's that show the Rohn crank us. I
had a chance to buy one but passed on it because it would not support very
may square feet of surface load. The QST's were from in the 1950's.

73 Larry WA9VRH