Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking Suggestions Please

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking Suggestions Please
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:15:20 +0200
It must be confortable to climb with a 40m yagi 13 feet above tower, but...
My rotating mast collapsed 15 feet above tower at a recent storm with 170mph
gusts.
It was 4,5" with 1/5" wall at that position.

Before: http://www.pbase.com/df3kv/image/70966800

After: http://www.pbase.com/df3kv/image/73267106

73
Peter