Re: [TowerTalk] Question about force 12 c-4

To: "'k2vi'" <k2vi@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question about force 12 c-4
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:31:11 -0500
There are no problems with the rivets in my F12 antennas (C-4XL x 2, C-3 x
2, C-3S, several others).  I have heard of problems but I think they are
associated with extreme weather conditions.

The original documentation said the insulators would last at least 5 years.
Current findings are that these insulators have lasted more than 15 years,
so far.

Keith