Re: [TowerTalk] Balun question shield leakage

To: "Ian White GM3SEK" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun question shield leakage
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:42:33 -0400
Hi Ian, nice to here from you, its been ages!

As far as the ship problem "Not at all" still holds. The network did not use
PL259's, they are not even constant impedence. The installer used inferior
cable but the proper F connectors for that cable and the ones we checked
were all installed correctly.

I was actually looking foreward to the catapult; I had been thru it 4-5
times while on active duty and loved it. While traveling around the US on
business I also made it a point to enjoy the latest and baddest roller
coasters.