Re: [TowerTalk] Cheap 55G for sale

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cheap 55G for sale
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 23:00:44 -0400
Texas Tower's website shows a price of $289 for new Rohn 55G sections.   It
sounds like when the tower was first erected 17 years ago, something fell
(maybe the whole tower) and it was then re-erected using the same parts.   I
guess that could be the case with any used tower you purchase.

73,
John KK9A