Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR problem-update from the front lines

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR problem-update from the front lines
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:00:21 -0500
Darn, I can't believe I forgot to Google.

The part number for my supply is PSU66C-8
http://www.powerbox.se/pdf/catalogues/external.pdf
This document has a PSU66C-8 listed but the C designator (or A or B) is
for which connector that is installed, so it is the same electronics.

This spec sheet says the supply is rated for transients to 90% of the
rated output current.  So it is certainly not rated for the transient
currents that exist on my system.

How well these supplies do perform above their spec limits could be the
difference between the system working for one person and not for the next.

Jerry, K4SAV