Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR - A plea

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR - A plea
From: "Tom McAlee" <tom@klient.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:33:05 -0400
> Tom Osborne wins the thread.

I was thinking that also.  But, the light bulb analogy needs a few more
cases to cover the SteppIR threads:

- Twelve to say their light bulb is superior because they were able to see
with it despite having no other light source to compare against
- One hundred sixteen to give the light bulb horrible reviews despite never
having used one

73,
Tom, NI1N  (happy owner of a 4el SteppIR, OptiBeam OB2-40, and 2 Force 12
monobanders... love them all)