[TowerTalk] Need Advice on Cherry Picker

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Advice on Cherry Picker
From: "Larry & Karen" <k0is@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:29:45 -0500
I've used a number of different man lifts is my 30 years as an electirician for
ALCOA and I can tell you the Genie lifts mentioned are very smooth to operate
without getting jerked around every time you move. JLG is also a good one to
look for, but the Genies are what I would prefer. They have an eighty footer,
if it's available to you, that uses outriggers as mentioned previously and very
simple to operate and very secure. Good luck on your project.

Larry Albrecht  K0IS