To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 55, Issue 32
From: Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:00:02 -0700
Hi Robb,

Steve, K7LXC, would probably be the one to answer this question, he
sell's Trylon Towers.

But here goes, I've installed a few of them, When you say "base foot
weldments) are these
the 4'  60degree angle steel 'leg extensions' that you bolt to the
bottom of the tower
or are these the 4' long 3/4" rod tie rods?

Either way below is a link to the Trylon accessories PDF that will
give you information on
both items and how to use them.

link to page with both the install and accessories manual
http://www.trylon.com/lightdutytowers/selfsupporttwrs_installation.asp

link directly to the accessories installation manual
http://www.trylon.com/lightdutytowers/pdfs/Titan%20Tower%20Accessories%20Installation%20Manual.pdf

Page 3 of 17 shows the 4' long - 60degree angle steel base or leg
extensions for the Trylon tower

Page 10 of 17 shows the 4' long 3/4" rod tie bolt installations for
the Trylon tower

hope this helps,

Bob

Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 6