Re: [TowerTalk] LDF4-50 & FSJ4-50 Connector Reuse

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LDF4-50 & FSJ4-50 Connector Reuse
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:00:25 -0400 (EDT)
Gordon,

Here are two useful Andrew Heliax connector installation instructions:

http://www.avw.co.nz/images/Andrew/LDF4-connectorattach.pdf

http://www.andrew.com/search/BN_50423.aspx

You can purchase replacement parts from RF Connection in Gaithersburg, MD.  The
most common parts needing replacement in a used connector are
the soldered pin (in the older style connectors) and the gaskets.

73!
Frank
W3LPL