Re: [TowerTalk] LDF4-50 & FSJ4-50 Connector Reuse

To: <w2ttt@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LDF4-50 & FSJ4-50 Connector Reuse
From: "Alan Burgstahler" <alan-ham@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 14:09:31 -0700
1. Wrenches and a soldering iron for removing the center pin.
2. If you deem it necessary, Andrew sells kits for reinstalling the
connectors that have a new center pin and the rubber pieces.  You may be
able to reuse them, depending on how you feel and how it looks after you
remove them.  I've reinstalled them for ham use and been pretty successful
without the the kits.
3. (Don't know)
4. Standard N connectors: http://www.andrew.com/search/BN_237467.aspx
    I've seen UHF connectors for LDF4-50 but can't find any reference to any
at this time.

Alan - N7BF