Re: [TowerTalk] Woodpeckers and Antennas

To: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>,"'GALE STEWARD'" <k3nd@yahoo.com>,"'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Woodpeckers and Antennas
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:39:06 -0400
At my place the chipmunks get the .22 treatment and mice get poisoned,
everything else gets free range privilege. I have deer, an occassional bear
and moose, coyote, fox, lots of turkeys, quail, racoons, etc plus all sorts
of predator birds; even saw an eagle circling a tower a month ago. There are
a couple of very small ponds in the are and ducks and geese are regular
visitors

Its the benefit of living on top of a hill, at the end of the road and
surrounded by miles of woodland. I dont even complain when an owl wakes me
up. But when an escaped male peacock set up residence that was the last
straw; anyone ever hear those damn things at dawn? It took over a month but
Animal Control finally captured it.

Carl
KM1H