Re: [TowerTalk] How close does a vertical have to be to saltwatertosee a

To: k4tmc@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How close does a vertical have to be to saltwatertosee any bene
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:01:27 -0700
Some good stuff from Team Vertical's Jamaica Beach Contest Experiences:

http://www.k2kw.com/verticals/tests.html

http://www.k2kw.com/verticals/whyvert.html

http://www.k2kw.com/verticals/learning.html

Sincerely, Pat Barthelow     aa6eg@hotmail.com
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team
http://www.cq-vhf.com