Re: [TowerTalk] Question for Hazer owners

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question for Hazer owners
From: "Randall Mullinax" <rcm@icnet.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:38:07 -0500
Gregg and all....

Thanks for the info.  I knew you wanted to keep the clearance as low as
possible to prevent the Hazer from clanging around.....but enough to keep it
from sticking.  I just didn't know how much was needed.  1/8 inch seems
pretty tight.

The broadcast tower I have is 12" center of leg to center of leg, making it
a little fatter than a 25G.  That will require a custom build.  Otherwise I
think it'll work.  Any suggestions or comments on the latch that engages a
horz. tower member?

The suggestions for using a stiff spring roller are good.  Any suggestions
on what kind of roller to use.  It would need to be UV resistant.

73 to all.

Randy
AD5RM