Re: [TowerTalk] Magnetic North

To: "'Towertalk Reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Magnetic North
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:17:58 -0000
One possible real effect we may see slowly over the next tens of years is a
shift in the auroral oval toward Siberia and presumably away from the north
atlantic... maybe improving propagation from the east coast and black hole
to Europe, but making it worse for asia.  And where is the south pole going
now??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net