Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire markers ?

To: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire markers ?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 01:47:38 -0400
Which reminds me, If you purchase the prepackaged stuff you can get 25 or 50
to a 100 feet for a fraction of the cost of purchasing the red, rubber air
hose and it'll have connectors on each end although they woun't be of much
use as wire markers. Nor will they be quite as flexible in cold weather, but
again that's no worry as wire markers.

BTW that orange is almost fluorescent! <:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)