Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire markers ?

To: "DMartin560@aol.com" <DMartin560@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire markers ?
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:28:49 -0500
Here is the guy marker update.  I called the Wesco local distrubution
location got them for $2.60 each so can't beat that price using PVC and
paint, etc. !  And while i could "ASK" for some off a power truck, the crews
around here are reluctant.   Other places had them for $9-16 each and i
would have had to order a case of 25+ !   note: if you order from their
website its more $$.

73's N1HWC