Re: [TowerTalk] NEC Help

To: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>, <n8de@thepoint.net>,"towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] NEC Help
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:21:04 -0400
NEC itself is not for the average user. Various versions are the basis for
more user friendly programs such as YO and EZNEC. I find YO to be a superb
program, easy to get used to and accurate. The resulting design may then be
applied to NEC for verification if you wish.

Ive built many 20 thru 6M yagis with YO and they all perform as modeled.

Carl
KM1H