Re: [TowerTalk] House bracket rust stains

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>,Stargate <stargatesg1@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] House bracket rust stains
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:26:40 -0500 (CDT)
Rod:

     You can try painting it with cold galvanizing spray, available from Home
Despot or Loathes, etc.  You might find this in with the paints or with the
electrical supplies.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: Stargate <stargatesg1@verizon.net>
Date: 2007/08/16 Thu PM 04:50:46 CDT
To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] House bracket rust stains

Hi all,

        I know sometime in the future this will be a CONCERN of my wife's so
I am trying to "nip it in the bud" so to speak. When I install my short
20' tower, I will be using a homemade house bracket made from
the angle steel with holes all down it's length. Lowe's sells
this material but as far as I know it's not galvanized and rust
will undoubtedly form and stain the siding on the house.

Does anyone have any suggestions so I can mitigate this problem
before it actually becomes one:-)

Thanks,
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"