Re: [TowerTalk] guy levels ?

To: jeremy-ca <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guy levels ?
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:52:59 -0500
I guess it will all depend on how strict the county were I live wants to
be.  They seem to think that my spec sheet from Rohn needs a official state
engineer stamp !!

Rohn is charging me $250 dollars for it.

So i can fight the county or pay for the "KANSAS PE" stamp.  I think it is
easier to pay for the stamp.

73's  Bill