Re: [TowerTalk] Swinging Link Antenna Tuner Not Working

To: "Chuck Pool" <aa5wg@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Swinging Link Antenna Tuner Not Working
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:28:30 -0600
Chuck:

I suggested that you visit the Cebik website some time ago.

Have you done that?

I cannot imagine that everything  you need isn't there.

He has a tutorial and schematics on balanced antenna tuners there.  I
studied the tutorials before I built my antenna tuner.  It worked very well
on first try.

73, Barrie, W7ALW