Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Question

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Question
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:00:49 -0400
I'm still curious how extra bearings reduces rotator failure.  Anyway to
answer your question, I would use the flat top plate.  It's strong, the
bearing is right at the top and you can easily stand on it.  It is up to you
if you want to use only one bearing at the top or three or four more along
the mast for extra support.

GL,
John KK9A