Re: [TowerTalk] site plan ??

To: towertalk@contesting.com, brubin2010@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] site plan ??
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:31:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/2007 2:52:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  Seems my county now whats a "site plan" for my tower  project.  I already
send them a Stamp PE for my state from Rohn. But  that was not enough.
Anyone have a template or a old site plan i can use as  a guide ?

        A template won't work. What  they want is your plat map (check your
mortgage paperwork for one or get one  from the assessor's office) that shows
where the tower is in relation to your  house and other buildings. They'll take
a hand-drawn one. It's no big deal.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH