Re: [TowerTalk] site plan ??

To: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] site plan ??
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:52:23 -0700
At 01:39 PM 8/27/2007, bill rubin wrote:
>Seems my county now whats a "site plan" for my tower project.  I already
>send them a Stamp PE for my state from Rohn. But that was not enough.
>Anyone have a template or a old site plan i can use as a guide ?

A site plan is peculiar to YOUR property. It shows where the tower
and the guy anchors (if any) will sit relative to all the other
things around it.  The stamped drawings only say "the tower assembly
will meet the requirements", but nothing about where it's
installed.   The site plan shows where you're going to put it, and
any other things needed.