Re: [TowerTalk] LMR 600/other options

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR 600/other options
From: "James M. Daly" <AD1L@AD1L.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:43:19 -0400
I got 225ft of LDF4-50A from www.surpluscoax.com for $1.25ft and $20 FedEx
shipping.
The cable was new, the order was filled promptly, and the vendor Brian
Shanks was good about answering a question via email and sending a FedEx
tracking notice.

In my case at 225ft that would be a $31.50 savings over TT's LMR600 price
and slightly better loss figures.
While it is by no means written in stone, I am just relating my experience
and hope it is of some use to you.

Peace
James - AD1L