Re: [TowerTalk] beam slippage

To: "Brad Pioveson W9FX" <w9fx@verizon.net>,TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] beam slippage
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:12:41 -0500
The rotor is a yeasu dxa1000 so a realignment is not an option. Also I have
a 2m ssb above it so it would be nice to have both pointing same direction.
Either way, I will have to move the beam, but need to prevent it from
happening again.

Some are suggesting another clamp brand Tennadyne Slipp-Nott.  But did not
know if putting a bolt through the mount plat and mast would help or be a
bad idea.