[TowerTalk] HDX555 Infoirmation received from US Tower thisevening......

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDX555 Infoirmation received from US Tower thisevening......
From: "res1q6fs" <roger.white@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:31:46 -0500
I checked my e-mail before heading off to bed and I was pleasantly surprised to
have a very thorough set of drawings for the description of the HDX555 that I
am ordering tomorrow from Texas Towers. It is 7 pages of detailed specs, views,
etc. Just what the doctor ordered, as they would say!

Many thanks to Gary Smith of US Tower Corporation for the information. It will
indeed be very helpful in fully documenting my information package for my
building permit.

Roger White W5RD
Murphy, Texas