[TowerTalk] opinions on Gemtor Model 2005 harness

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] opinions on Gemtor Model 2005 harness
From: Steve Jackson <kz1x@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:19:12 -0700 (PDT)
I am considering a moderately-priced Gemtor 2005 harness to replace my 'plain'
climbing belt.

I am no longer willing to climb without a full harness and other safety
accessories, many of which I already have (I've been borrowing a harness and
I'd rather not do that anymore.)

Does anyone else have one of these Gemtor products and if so, what is your
opinion of it?

Thanks

Steve KZ1X/4

http://mail.yahoo.com