Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Treatment Suggestions

To: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>,"'Joe Wilkowski'" <k8fc@k8fc.com>, <K2EK@aol.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Treatment Suggestions
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:00:04 -0800
I recall that many years ago someone in one of the ham magazines showed a
radial planting device which was mounted to a low platform with wheels that
could be towed like a trailer. He used one of his kids sitting on the
platform to hold it down. This might be the simplist way to plant radials.
73, Dan, N5AR