Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Feed Thru for Removable Cables

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable Feed Thru for Removable Cables
From: K2EK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 05:29:29 EST
Barry

I am using 2" sched 40 PVC.  It easily fits 2 runs of LMR400, 3 RG6 and 3 8
conductor rotator / relay control lines.

Mine also went thru concrete, which I drilled out to size with a Hilti SDS
rotary drill.  I have the PVC tilted down at a slight angle.  I sealed it to
the
concrete using foam spray insulation (Great Stuff).

After cables are installed, I sealed with rags on the inside and wet paper
towels on the outside.
For temporary installations, you could cap each end with standard PVC caps
set with  some RTV caulking.

73 de Bill
K2EK