Re: [TowerTalk] Star guying

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <w7xu@iw.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Star guying
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 10:53:50 -0500
If you double the guys can't you half the tension to present the same amount
of tension on the tower legs.  The star configuration would prevent twist
movement in the horizontal plan...I don't see a need to double the guy
tension on the star connection.  Any experts out there that can provide
"standard" practices for star guying?

73,
dave
wa3gin