Re: [TowerTalk] EZ Master

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ Master
From: "almacottage" <almacottage@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:08:27 -0000
hi steve ;
sorry to hear about your problerms .

you should go to your  paypal account and start a dispute proceeding .
.
i think paypal will freeze the account for ham radio solutions so that they
cannot use it until the dispute is settled.

if you were offered paypal protection when using paypal then you can
probably get the funds refunded through paypal .

i see that they have the tech support e mail address setup on a uk  BT
provider so its somone in the uk who is providing tech support , there is
also a photo on top of the homepage but i dont know if it has any connection
, but could prove a helpfull bit of information ..

you can contact paypal directly also to explain the problem and they will
take the necessary action against the company  in order to recoup the funds
via their paypal account or credit card etc

73 ian G5WQ .