Re: [TowerTalk] Line Noise

To: "Dennis OConnor" <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Line Noise
From: " Peter Forbes" <prforbes@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 01:10:46 +1100
Dennis,

It would have been interesting to look at the pole at night to see if there
was any visible arcing between the bracket and the wood.

That is one of the first things we do in VK land, since like you, our RFI
lineman only works during the day 9-5.   We often have to tell him exactly
which pole is at fault by observing arcs at night.

Cheers

Peter  VK3QI