Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radial question

To: <n8de@thepoint.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground radial question
From: "Its from Onion" <aredandgold@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:19:34 -0600
Thanks for a answer, catenary  is not a issue as I have pulleys at each end
with weight for several reasons.

Having to go out and buy something I have is not a waste, I have lots of tree
related issues and this is a build it better to last issue.

I am also a bi-lateral amputee so if I have to pay to have something put up,
I want it to last.

Thanks for the opinion on the ground radials.  Understanding that RF and AC
ground are not always the same.

As for lifting grounds, I agree.  Not all hams know what their doing.