Re: [TowerTalk] Maine Contest Site For Sale

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Maine Contest Site For Sale
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:56:21 -0800
I about fell over when I took a look at the listing info.

Even with our market in-the-tank, try buying a 4 bedroom home on 2.47 acres
with a 150ft tower for only $80,000 here in Silicon Valley!!!  The phrase
'When pigs fly' comes to mind, notwithstanding that the maximum allowable
tower height (if the property is in the County vs. a City and setback
requirements are met) is only 80 feet.

I've been on Sabbatical from my real estate business for over a year, but
maybe it's time to jump back in and start referring everyone I can find to
this part of Maine (especially Contesters) J

Some things never change:  Location-Location-Location still determines
Price-Price-Price.

73.

Rick, K6VVA