[TowerTalk] Way off topic but ......

To: "Bill N1eY" <whobulk3@comcast.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Way off topic but ......
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:50:29 -0600
Mr. O Hara,

I read your post to the current thread about the property in Maine and was
offended by your thinly veiled vulgar terminology for residents of the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts.  I spent a good deal of time in Massachusetts
and still have many friends who still reside there.  If your defense includes
the fact that you presently live there, that does not negate the fact that you
called many fine folks a name for which I would wash out my grandchildren's'
mouth.  That kind of language has no place in polite society, and I hope you
realize how many folks you have offended.

Clint - W5CPT - ex KD1OL