[TowerTalk] M2 Communications

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 Communications
From: RTTYMAN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:28:02 EST
Earlier today, I spoke with Jeremy at M Squared Antennas about a matter
totally unrelated to the thread that has circulated here recently.   With my
issue
settled, the matter of the recent thread on this reflector  about M2 came
into the conversation. He assured me the Phone & Fax Numbers  (on their
website)
are 100% operational ... BUT ... there is currently a problem  with their
Online Ordering System. A new provider is presently being  sought.  He said if
anyone wants to communicate with him & can't  through on the LL or Fax, they
should do so my eMail at:  _jeremysales@m2inc.com_
(mailto:jeremysales@m2inc.com)
 ...  or   _sales@m2inc.com_ (mailto:sales@m2inc.com)         .

I have no financial, or other interests in M2 Antennas ... other than being
a very satisfied customer & user of their antennas. BTW, I love 'em!

Les, NN6K