Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR Defaults

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR Defaults
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:50:52 -0500
Larry,

For what it's worth, I have the 3 element SteppIR at 70 feet and the
factory default gives very low SWR on all bands.

The antenna is 3 years old and the only swr change I see is when the
tower is lowered; probably due to coupling with near-by objects /
ground. Have you tried homing the elements or calibrating the antenna?

Tony -K2MO